EVOCLUB - WWW.STUDIO-EVOLUTION.COM ©2017 - 2022
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that allows you to identify a person or contact
him, including personal data telephone, e-mail address) and voluntarily and
consciously provided by the User during Registration, and necessary for the User
to access the services of the Site. When the User uses the services of the Site,
the User's data is collected and processed, namely: - data provided by the User
both when filling out registration forms and in the process of using the
services; - data provided by the User when filling out applications, cards, or
other information questionnaires. - cookies; - IP addresses; - parameters and
settings of Internet browsers. Our Campaign collects only those personal data
(for example, your first and last name, access login and password, email
address, contact phone number, date of birth, gender, etc.) that are knowingly
and voluntarily provided by the subject of personal data for the purposes of use
by the latter of the services of the Site that are desired to be provided. If
you contact us or a subsidiary, you may be asked to provide personal
information, the Company, and its subsidiaries may share this personal
combined with others to provide and improve our products, services, content, and
advertising. You are not required to provide personal information when we
request it, however, if you do not provide it, in some cases we may not be able
to provide you with a product, service, or respond to your request. List of
as well as in applications EvoClub User, EvoClub Admin, EvoClub Guest, EvoNet, EvoControl, EvoHomeHD.
How we use personal information:
- To ensure the provision of Internet services of the Sites.
- Personal data of Users are processed to place orders, as well as for performing other actions to ensure security in the provision of services and prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of registration, passwords, or other actions performed by the User on the services.
- The personal information we collect helps keep you up to date with Company news, software updates, and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to create, develop, operate, distribute and improve our products, services, content, and advertising, and for loss prevention and fraud prevention purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including your date of birth, to verify your identity, identify you as a user, and match services to you. For example, we may use the date of birth to determine the age of the account holder.
- From time to time, we use the collected personal information to send you important notices, such as notices about purchases and changes to terms, conditions, and policies. Because such information is critical to our relationship with you, you cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may use personal information for internal purposes, such as conducting audits, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services and the way we communicate with customers.
- If you enter sweepstakes, contests, or similar events, we may use the information you provide to manage those events.
Collection and use of non-personal information
We also collect data that is not directly related to a specific person. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose such information for any purpose. Here are some examples of the non-personal information we collect and use.
- We may collect information such as place of work, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and time zone in which the Company product is used. This helps us better understand the needs of users and offer them more relevant products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store information about how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevance of the services we provide. This data is not tied to an IP address, except in some cases where you need to improve the performance of services on the Internet.
- With your express consent, we may collect information about how you use your device and applications to help developers improve these applications.
Cookies and other technologies
The Company's website, online services, interactive applications, emails, and
beacons. These technologies allow us to better understand user behavior, learn
which pages of our site they are visiting, and measure and improve the
performance of advertising and searches. Information collected through cookies
and other similar technologies is not considered personally identifiable.
However, we consider IP addresses or similar identifiers to be personal
when non-personal information and personal information are combined, we consider
such information to be personal information.
Like most online services, we automatically collect certain information and store it in log files. Such information includes your IP address, browser type and interface language, the name of the Internet service provider, website addresses or application names from which and to which the transition was made, operating system, date and time stamps, details of visits.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, study user behavior on the site, improve our products and services, and collect demographic information about our users in general. The Company may use this information in marketing and advertising services.
Pixel tags allow you to send emails in a user-friendly format, and also make it possible to determine whether an email has been opened and read. We may use this information to reduce or reject emails.
Disclosure to third parties
The Company does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such
transfer is required by law, at the request of the subject of personal data or
in other cases outlined in this section. We understand that personal information
is a value and an integral content, including the personal non-property rights
of any individual, therefore we take all possible measures to protect the
information of Users, voluntarily and knowingly transferred to the Company.
From time to time, the Company may disclose some of the personal data of users to its strategic partners who help provide the Company's products and services or market the Company's products. For example, when you purchase and activate a Company product, you permit to share the information you specify to provide services. The Company provides personal information only to distribute or improve products, services, and advertising; this information is not shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
The Company may be required to disclose your personal information per the law, the requirements of legal proceedings, legal proceedings, or at the request of government authorities in your country of residence or other countries. We may also disclose your personal information if it is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other publicly important purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to comply with our terms or to protect our operations or users. In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of companies, we may transfer personal data to the relevant third party.
Protection of personal information
The Company takes the protection of your personal information very seriously. The Company's services protect your personal information using encryption. To store your personal information, the Company uses computer systems with limited access located in premises with physical security measures.
Protection of personal information of minors
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to ensure the privacy
and safety of children when they use the Company's products and services. Minors
under the minimum age established by the law of the respective country are
prohibited from creating their identifiers without verified parental consent.
If we become aware that we have received personal information concerning a child who is under the minimum age set by the law of the relevant country without complying with the law, we will take steps to delete this information as soon as possible.
To provide location-based services in their products, the Company, and our partners and licensees may collect, use and share location data. This information includes the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. Location-based services may use (if applicable) GPS data, Bluetooth data, and your IP address, as well as the location of WI-Fi hotspots and cell towers provided by volunteers, and other technologies to determine the approximate location of your device.
Third party service sites
The Company's websites, products, services, and applications may contain links
to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may
also use or offer products or services of third parties that are jointly working
on a project with the Company.
The management of information collected by third parties, which may include location or contact information, is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such third parties.
The company strictly observes the territorial and international Legislation. To protect personal information, we acquaint Company employees with security and confidentiality recommendations and ensure their strict implementation in the Company. We restrict access to personal data to our contractors and agents, as well as impose strict contractual obligations on them, for the violation of which serious liability and penalties are provided.
Questions about privacy
processing or would like to report a suspected violation of local privacy laws,
please be sure to contact us. You can always send us a request indicating the
detected violation in the feedback section.